How would you like to be the landlord of hundreds of prime properties (hotels, apartments, shopping malls, warehouses) located all around the world (US, Singapore, China, UK) and collect rental income every 3 months, for the rest of your life?
Here’s the good news: You do not need to be a multi-millionaire to make this happen. Using the power of REITs, you can start building your property portfolio today… with as little as $100!
A Real Estate Investment trust (REIT) is a collective investment vehicle that allows small-time investors to pool their money together and use it to invest in income-generating properties from all around the world.
On their own, most investors can only afford to buy 1 or 2 apartments. However, by investing in REITs, you can diversify into hundreds of properties in different categories (residential, office, industrial) all around the world.
The best part? You can enjoy BOTH capital appreciation and dividend income from REITs.
In the long run, property prices increase at an average annualized growth of 5 − 6%. Not only do you enjoy this capital gain from your investments, you also receive passive income from rental dividends at average 5 − 8% yield. This potentially gives you a combined average return of 10 − 14% a year.
With REITs, the properties are professionally managed for you. You do not have to worry about wooing tenants, upkeeping the properties, chasing tenants for rent or taking huge loans from the bank.
All you have to do is purchase the REIT shares, sit back and collect your rental income cheques quarter after quarter.
The REIT Investing Course by Adam Khoo consists of 8 content-packed lessons over 22 tutorial videos. You’ll learn Adam Khoo’s investing secrets on how to select the highest quality REITs in the world and how to build and manage a passive income-generating portfolio to achieve financial security and freedom.
Diversify your portfolio and start a new passive income stream
Start your foray into real estate with as little as $100
Sit back and collect dividends quarterly with no extra effort
Learn to evaluate any REIT and pick the best ones to invest in with 7 simple steps
Unlock investment ideas across the globe that did not previously cross your mind
Learn exactly when to accumulate or sell your REIT shares for a winning portfolio
Lesson 1: Introduction to REITs
How do REITs work?
How REITs can turbocharge and stabilize your investment portfolio
Benefits of REITs v.s. direct property purchase
How to achieve financial freedom with REITs
Lesson 2: Understanding the Different REIT Categories
Characteristics of Retail, Industrial, Commercial, Hospitality and Healthcare REITs
How different REITs compare in terms of capital gain, yield and income stability
Lesson 3: Mastering REIT Terminology Like a Pro Landlord
Learn all about key fundamental ratios like Debt Maturity, Lease Expiry, Occupancy Rate, Gearing Ratios, Yield, Price-to-NAV Ratio and much more
Lesson 4: 7-Step Strategy for Screening the Highest Quality REITs
How to use automated screeners to identify the best quality REITs
Learn the 7-step strategy to evaluating the quality of a REIT
How to pick the best REITs in the world to invest in
Case studies on Singapore-listed REITs
Lesson 5: How to Analyze US-Listed REITs
Key differences when investing in US-listed REITs
Case studies on US-listed REITs
Lesson 6: Investing in REIT Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Pros and cons of investing in REIT ETFs
How to select the best REIT ETFs in the market
Lesson 7: How to Build a Winning REIT Portfolio
Keys to building a low-risk, high-return REIT portfolio
Portfolio allocation and position sizing
Entry strategies: "When do I accumulate shares in REITs?"
Exit strategies: "When do I sell my REITs?"
[BONUS] Lesson 8: How to Build Your Financial Freedom Plan
Manage your REIT portfolio allocation and position sizing like a pro with this comprehensive spreadsheet.
Calculate how much capital, time and investment returns you need you to build a financial freedom plan with REITs.
See the key financial figures of each REIT listing at one glance with this powerful automated scanner.
Watch anywhere, anytime, as many times as you want!
8 Complete Lessons, 6+ Hours of Video Content
Dedicated Email Support
Get your questions answered by Adam Khoo and his team
Exclusive Investing Tools (Worth USD 200)
REIT Portfolio Tracker + Financial Planning Calculator
Exclusive REIT Scanner (Worth USD 500)
Check the key financial figures of each REIT at one glance