How would you like to be the landlord of hundreds of prime properties (hotels, apartments, shopping malls, warehouses) located all around the world (US, Singapore, China, UK) and collect rental income every 3 months, for the rest of your life?
Here’s the good news: You do not need to be a multi-millionaire to make this happen. Using the power of REITs, you can start building your property portfolio today… with as little as $100!
A Real Estate Investment trust (REIT) is a collective investment vehicle that allows small-time investors to pool their money together and use it to invest in income-generating properties from all around the world.
On their own, most investors can only afford to buy 1 or 2 apartments. However, by investing in REITs, you can diversify into hundreds of properties in different categories (residential, office, industrial) all around the world.
The best part? You enjoy BOTH capital appreciation and high dividend income from REITs.
In the long run, property prices increase at an annualized growth of 5 − 6%. Not only do you enjoy this capital gain from your investments, you also receive passive income from rental dividends at average 5 − 8% yield. This gives you a total return of 10 − 14% a year.
With REITs, the properties are professionally managed for you. You do not have to worry about wooing tenants, upkeeping the properties, chasing tenants for rent or taking huge loans from the bank.
All you have to do is purchase the REIT shares, sit back and collect your rental income cheques quarter after quarter.
Real estate investments generally have a low correlation to stocks and provide stability to your overall portfolio.
REITs allow you to own a portfolio of real estate assets with as little as $100. No risk of taking huge mortgage loans!
REITs are not taxed at corporate level and are required by law to distribute 90% of their rental income back to shareholders.
In some places like Singapore, dividends and capital gains from REITs are 100% tax-free.
The REIT Investing Course by Adam Khoo consists of 8 content-packed lessons over 22 tutorial videos. You’ll learn Adam Khoo’s investing secrets on how to select the highest quality REITs in the world and how to build and manage a passive income-generating portfolio to achieve financial security and freedom.
Lesson 1: Introduction to REITs
Lesson 2: Understanding the Different REIT Categories
Lesson 3: Mastering REIT Terminology Like a Pro Landlord
Lesson 4: 7-Step Strategy for Screening the Highest Quality REITs
Lesson 5: How to Analyze US-Listed REITs
Lesson 6: Investing in REIT Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Lesson 7: How to Build a Winning REIT Portfolio
[BONUS] Lesson 8: How to Build Your Financial Freedom Plan
Manage your REIT portfolio allocation and position sizing like a pro with this comprehensive spreadsheet.
Calculate how much capital, time and investment returns you need you to build a financial freedom plan with REITs.
See the key financial figures of each REIT listing at one glance with this powerful automated scanner.
1. Should users utilise other methods, such as, VPN to bypass the security settings our site, Piranha Ltd can remove your access and refund your course fees paid with no warning. 2. Users who has made payments will be refunded and access will be removed without warning if they have violated terms of service. 3. Past performance of any trading system or methodology does not necessarily indicate future results. 4. Piranha Profits, its board of directors, officers, employees or consultants do not guarantee performance will be profitable or will result in losses. 5. Piranha Profits shall not be held liable for any partial performance, damage to equipment or non-performance of any of its obligations under Piranha Profits Terms & Conditions that is beyond Piranha Profits’s control, including factors like failure of transmission, communication or computer facilities. 6. [Piranha Profits] is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in relation to the training programme(s) herein (“Intellectual Property Rights”). Any unauthorised reproduction without the written consent of [Piranha Profits] will be considered an infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights of [Piranha Profits]. For the purposes of this agreement, intellectual property rights include (but are not limited to) training materials, training programmes, seminars, video recordings. 7. You must not directly, or indirectly conduct, advertise, promote or solicit any business activity in competition with Piranha Profits and all/any of its associated programmes and offers, otherwise, Piranha Profits reserves the right to revoke your participation and terminate your privileges in Piranha Profits and all/any of its associated programmes and offers, including any specified support.