1. The course, Cryptocurrency Investing Course: CryptoCurrent™, are not available for purchase in Singapore and Malaysia. No exceptions are allowed.
2. Piranha Ltd has a strict no refund policy. Your request for a refund will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
3. Should users utilise other methods, such as, VPN to bypass the security settings our site, Piranha Ltd can remove your access and refund your course fees paid with no warning.
4. Users who has made payments will be refunded and access will be removed without warning if they have violated terms of service.
5. Past performance of any trading system or methodology does not necessarily indicate future results.
6. Piranha Trade Alerts are provided for educational purpose and is not investment advice
7. Piranha Profits, its board of directors, officers, employees or consultants do not guarantee performance will be profitable or will result in losses.
8. Traders must complete Piranha Trade Alerts User Guide before executing any trades.
9. Trade alerts are sent out via Telegram and all users must setup based on instructions given in Piranha Trade Alerts User Guide. Piranha Ltd will not be liable to any failure to do so.
10. Traders must adhere to specified parameters of trade alerts and perform position sizing calculations based on guidance from Chapter 2: How To Read Trade Alerts And Size Your Trades Positions before execution of any trades.
Piranha Profits shall not be held liable for any partial performance, damage to equipment or non-performance of any of its obligations under Piranha Profits Terms & Conditions that is beyond Piranha Profits’s control, including factors like failure of transmission, communication or computer facilities.
11. Piranha Profits is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in relation to the training programme(s) herein (“Intellectual Property Rights”). Any unauthorised reproduction without the written consent of [Piranha Profits] will be considered an infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights of [Piranha Profits]. For the purposes of this agreement, intellectual property rights include (but are not limited to) training materials, training programmes, seminars, video recordings.
You must not directly, or indirectly conduct, advertise, promote or solicit any business activity in competition with Piranha Profits and all/any of its associated programmes and offers, otherwise, Piranha Profits reserves the right to revoke your participation and terminate your privileges in Piranha Profits and all/any of its associated programmes and offers, including any specified support.